Thursday, June 26, 2014

It's been FOREVER...

Wow, has it been a long time...

I have so much to say and don't know where to start. I feel so out of touch with just about everything and everyone. I spent the last 2.5 years as a full-time student, while working full-time and trying to keep myself above water... I somehow managed by the support of my family and close friends and finished school about 3 weeks ago. What's next? I have no idea.

I am trying to regain some control of my health as I constantly struggle with ever-changing pains/headaches and weight. After a few weeks of being pretty lazy, it's back to work!

River's Rally raised just over $40,000 in it's first 4 years... nearing $50,000 after this year's event! We have been able to give so much back to The Compassionate Friends, Faith's Lodge and our community with the generous support. We are in the process of installing a pavilion at River's Park (skate park in our town) and getting the ramps repainted, after 4 years of love, they are wearing/fading quite a bit. Lots has been happening...

Earlier this year, just before River's 5th (yes, FIFTH) birthday, I received a BEAUTIFUL necklace from Jewelry Keepsakes (this link takes you to the one I got). It is the first engraved jewelry I have and it is so lovely. Every, yes EVERY, time I wear it, I get comments on how beautiful it is. The back is engraved and the photo engraving captured his sweet little face so wonderfully. I feel like I just don't have the words to express how heartwarming this piece of jewelry is.


1 comments:

Jamie said...

Great to see a post from you! Blog more please!!

((hugz))

Post a Comment