Thursday, April 19, 2012

River's Garden: Where there is love, there is life.

05/01/2012: ORDERS ARE NOW CLOSED. I will be completing frames for display this weekend and they will ship out the next week to you. THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!


04/19/2012: UPDATE: This will be open for orders until April 30, River's 3rd birthday. I want to make sure that we have enough time to print pictures and create the frames.


The remembrance wall for River's Rally 2012 is underway. You will be able to choose an image from River's Garden and have your loved ones name added to it.
The images can be viewed at River's Run and Ride Rally Facebook Page. I am very excited about this year's idea. I am honored to share a little of River's Garden with everyone! Simply choose your image and then come back here to fill out this form.



2 comments:

Shauna said...

This is a wonderful idea! The pictures are absolutely beautiful--it's going to be hard to choose! ((Hugs))

Deanna said...

I am finishing up Janessa & Hope's pictures this weekend. It is so special for me to do this. Thank you for supporting River's Rally <3

Post a Comment