Friday, September 30, 2011

October 15th

I have been MIA, because things have been, well, crazy! I am slowly catching up, but October begins tomorrow. As many of you know, this month is important to the babyloss world. October 15th is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Day.

I want to ask everyone to go to I Am the Face and make a donation in memory of the children in our lives.

Part of my mission after River died was to help as many people experiencing loss as I could. Making a donation is one way to help me make this happen. I started volunteering for Faces of Loss, Faces of Hope earlier this year because I feel that this organization is making a difference in our community. It is hard to believe that it has been over a year since I shared River's story in hopes that it would help at least one person.

I will share more next week on the other plans I have for October 15th, it involves a trip and spending the day with amazing friends! Remembering all of our babies with so  much love.

1 comments:

DandelionBreeze said...

It's so wonderful that this month is devoted to pregnancy and infant loss awareness... but so sad to be going through it. Such a great idea to donate. Wish that we had similar organisations and more awareness here in Australia. Love to you always xoxo

Post a Comment