Monday, July 25, 2011

Happenings

I just wanted to post quick. Things have been busy, but well.

We spent 3 days at The Compassionate Friends National Conference in Minneapolis, which was wonderful! I will post more and some pictures at a later date.

The fundraising efforts for Faith's Lodge have been going very well! We raised $1000 from a spaghetti dinner on Friday, the online auction raised just under $400 and the Support Faith's Lodge photo raised just over $100. We are truly blessed to have so much support, that in 3 short weeks since the storm we are able to donate $1500. THANK YOU to all that have donated, I appreciate your support in something that is so important to my family.

I have been working with our team at the hospital on the memory boxes, I finished the birthstone part, and have been working on the picture frames. They are going to be lovely. I will have to share some photos after we get them put together!

I think that's it for now, I just wanted to update after the auction, and tell all of my readers how much I appreciate their support, understanding and listening ears. Will share more details soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment