Sunday, April 29, 2012

3 years ago

Sweet River, 
Three years ago, I was awaiting your arrival and dreaming about our future as a family. Tomorrow you would be three years old. I cannot believe how the time flies! I often try to imagine you as a three year old boy. What would you be doing? What would your favorite foods be? What mischief would you be causing? You are so incredibly loved and missed. You changed my life and I am so grateful for the beauty and love you showed me in such a short time. I am blessed to have you as my son. Thank you so much, little man.
Love,
Mommy

One of your trees at Faith's Lodge. 

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Sending you big hugs my friend! And Happy Birthday to you River!!

Melissa said...

Thinking of you and your sweet boy River today! Hugs!

Ashley Quarles said...

Happy Birthday to River!

Tiffany said...

lots of love to you my dear friend. thinking of you and River always!!!

DandelionBreeze said...

Thinking of you and River for his birthday... love to you both and may he be playing happily with Gabrielle and all the other little ones in heaven xoxo

Post a Comment